Water Champions, through their leadership gifts of $1,000 or more, make a deep investment in the Pacific Institute’s real-world impact on the most pressing water challenges of our day.
In appreciation of this generous commitment, Water Champions have unique opportunities to engage with the Pacific Institute and receive special updates and complementary gifts.
- Receptions with fellow Water Champions and senior staff and board members at Pacific Institute events and speaking engagements.
- Webinar briefings with senior staff members who unveil key findings of their research followed by lively discussions.
- A Water Champions mid-year update on progress made on key Pacific Institute initiatives.
- Recognition in the Pacific Institute annual report.
- Pacific Institute water bottle.
For more information about becoming a Water Champion, contact Deb Janes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-251-1600, extension 106.